MotoVentures – Motorcycle Rider Training
At MotoVentures Inc., we teach a wide range of motorcycle riding classes. Our training experience, combined with our unique method of coaching, helps you to become a safe and confident rider. Learn motorcycle riding from experts, right here at our Anza, California location.
Our Motorcycle Riding School Accomodates Most Riders
- Kids & Adults
- Men & Women
- Boys & Girls
- Beginners & Advanced Riders
- Street Motorcycle Riders
- Dirt Bike Riders
- Adventure Bike Riders
- Dual Sport Riders
- Motocross Riders
- Trials Bike Riders
- Trail Bike Riders
- Just about anyone 🙂
Location of Our Motorcycle Riding Lessons
We offer our motorcycle training services every weekend, year around, and often on weekdays. MotoVentures operates on the private, conveniently located, ideally-suited, 350-acre Southern California Rider Training Center in Anza, California. This location is 30 minutes outside of the Temecula wine country area, in Southwest Riverside County.
The MotoVentures Southern California Rider Training Center is Near:
- Southwest Riverside County (Inland Empire)
- Lake Elsinore
- Palm Springs
- North San Diego County
- Warner Springs
- Palomar Mountain
- Valley Center
- Los Angeles
- Orange County
The MotoVentures “Dirt First” Approach to Motorcycle Riding School
We call our approach to training you how to ride a motorcycle “Dirt First” because experts agree dirt bike riding is the best way to first learn to ride a motorcycle. In addition, it’s also the best way to take your current riding to the next level.
We offer 3 Levels of Motorcycle Rider Training:
- Basic Skills (Level 1) Motorcycle Riding Lessons are for absolute beginners with no previous motorcycle riding experience.
- Skills Building (Level 2) Motorcycle Riding Classes are for novices and intermediate motorcycle riders, including any performance-oriented motorcycle riders like street bike, dirt bike, off-road, dual sport and adventure bike riders.
- Advanced (Level 3) Motorcycle Training is for advanced motorcycle riders like trials competitors, extreme off-road riders, and motocross racers. Learn how to wheelie, jump, and slide!
- 2-Day Motorcycle Training Classes (any skill level)
- Private Motorcycle Coaching (weekdays)
- Spring and Summer Camps (for kids/children)
- 2-day Adventure Bike Rider Training Camps
- Moto-Trials Training
- Trials Bike Riding
- Trail Bike Riding
- Pro Motorcycle Riding Clinics
- Practice Days for our Graduate Students
Register for Motorcycle Rider Training
To register for a class, complete and submit your Motorcycle Rider Profile or Sign Up Sheet located on each class or activity page.
Some Quick Facts:
- Our participants / students can bring their own bike, or use one of our appropriately-sized dirt bikes (or trials bikes), and a full set of protective riding gear at no extra cost.
- For training we utilize small, friendly, durable, confidence inspiring dirt bikes to teach people how to ride motorcycles properly
- We can customize our motorcycle riding training for Business Groups, Social Groups and Military and Law Enforcement Groups.
- We host our own Annual Events including Rides and Tours in Southern California.
In our virtual store, we sell many products related to our services, including the book How to Ride Off-Road Motorcycles written by MotoVentures founder and head instructor, Gary LaPlante.
“After years of riding on the highways and race tracks, it was great experience to spend some time on the dirt with great instruction.” ~ Richard Kessler - New Orleans, LA Read More Reviews
“It was a blast! I learned that we could not only have fun riding dirt bikes but we could do it safely! Gary, your motorcycles, safety gear, riding course, refreshments and instruction were 1st class! You taught each one of us at our own level and always kept our interest and attention.” ~ Kelly Stephens - Huntington Beach, CA Read More Reviews
“I want to thank you so much for the wonderful introduction to dirt bike riding. My son Jon and I had a great time. We liked it so much we bought a truck and some bikes. Looking forward to coming back to ride.” ~ Rick Reed - Rolling Hills Estates, CA Read More Reviews
“Your equipment was top-notch, with particular nods to the great fitting AXO riding gear and fun KLX300. My 11 year-old had the best time, and now can ride a dirt bike! I would recommend your course to anyone interested in learning to ride or wanting to improve his or her skills.” ~ Dr. Ronald Friedman - Monterey, CA Read More Reviews
“What impressed me most was the casual way LaPlante interacted with his students while still maintaining complete control of the class. Looking back on the whole MotoVentures experience, I’m pleased to admit that I learned a lot, and had a great time doing it.” ~ Cycle World Magazine Read More Reviews
“My son and I had the best experience riding with motoventures. This is a must attend for anyone learning to ride the correct way. We loved it and will be back soon.” ~ Kevin Mosteller - Perris, CA Read More Reviews