Welcome to MotoVentures
… and the Wonderful World of Motorcycle Riding!
At MotoVentures Inc., we offer a wide range of motorcycle riding and training services and we also sell many products related to those services, including the book written by MotoVentures instructor Gary LaPlante: How to Ride Off-Road Motorcycles.
We offer our services almost every weekend, all year around, and often on weekdays, too, at our private, conveniently located, ideally-suited, 350-acre Southern California Rider Training Center near Temecula, CA.
Our Level 1 Dirt First training is for absolute beginners with no motorcycle riding experience. Our Level 2 Dirt First training is for novices and intermediate riders including any performance-oriented motorcycle riders like street bike, dirt bike, off-road, dual sport and adventure bike riders. Our Level 3 training is for advanced riders like trials competitors, extreme off-road riders, and motocross racers.
“After years of riding on the highways and race tracks, it was great experience to spend some time on the dirt with great instruction.” ~ Richard Kessler - New Orleans, LA Read More Reviews
“It was a blast! I learned that we could not only have fun riding dirt bikes but we could do it safely! Gary, your motorcycles, safety gear, riding course, refreshments and instruction were 1st class! You taught each one of us at our own level and always kept our interest and attention.” ~ Kelly Stephens - Huntington Beach, CA Read More Reviews
“I want to thank you so much for the wonderful introduction to dirt bike riding. My son Jon and I had a great time. We liked it so much we bought a truck and some bikes. Looking forward to coming back to ride.” ~ Rick Reed - Rolling Hills Estates, CA Read More Reviews
“Your equipment was top-notch, with particular nods to the great fitting AXO riding gear and fun KLX300. My 11 year-old had the best time, and now can ride a dirt bike! I would recommend your course to anyone interested in learning to ride or wanting to improve his or her skills.” ~ Dr. Ronald Friedman - Monterey, CA Read More Reviews
“What impressed me most was the casual way LaPlante interacted with his students while still maintaining complete control of the class. Looking back on the whole MotoVentures experience, I’m pleased to admit that I learned a lot, and had a great time doing it.” ~ Cycle World Magazine Read More Reviews
“My son and I had the best experience riding with motoventures. This is a must attend for anyone learning to ride the correct way. We loved it and will be back soon.” ~ Kevin Mosteller - Perris, CA Read More Reviews
Additionally, we offer:
- 2-Day Training classes for all skill levels
- Private Coaching on weekdays
- Children and Kids’ Spring and Summer Camps
- 2-day Adventure Bike Rider Training Camps
- Moto-Trials Training
- Pro Riding Clinics
- Practice Days for our graduate students
- Training for men, women, boys, and girls of all skill levels and (almost) all ages
Some Quick Facts:
- Our participants can bring their own bike or use one of our appropriately-sized dirt bikes (or trials bikes) and a full set of protective riding gear
- For training we utilize small, friendly, durable, confidence inspiring dirt bikes to teach people how to ride motorcycles properly
- We can customize our services to Business Groups, Social Groups and Military and Law Enforcement Groups.
- We host our own Annual Events including Rides and Tours in Southern California.